CFM Toppan Forms (M) Sdn Bhd, established in Nov 2004, is a joint venture between three distingushed companies i.e. Computer Forms (M) Bhd, Toppan Forms (S) Pte Ltd and Cardsys Sdn Bhd.
CFM Toppan Forms operates a print management outsourcing business in Malaysia, providing Data Print Services (DPS) and Direct Mailer Services (DMS).
Incorporated in Malaysia in 1971. Principle activities:-
Read more: Computer Forms (M) Sdn Bhd
- Printing of business forms, security forms and documents
- General/Commercial printing
- Printing of exercise books
- Printing of packaging materials
Incorporated in 1996. Principle activities:-
- Provides total card solutions, card-based related software, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Loyalty Program Management
Incorporated in 1972 under the name Computer Forms Toppan Moore Pte Ltd. Principle activities:-
Read more: Toppan Forms (S) Pte Ltd
- Data Printing Services (DPS)- ranked second in Singapore (market share)
- Business forms printing
- Plastic card production
- Distribution of forms handling equipment (for pressure sealing system)
- Ex-Stick (customized repositional adhesive notepads)
A pioneer in the Japanese business forms market and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Leads the Japanese market in DPS (40.6% market share) and gaining leading market positions in other Asian markets.
The company's strength lies in its broad product lineup, solid reliability in information security and advanced know-how acquired through operations in a wide range of industries.
Read more: Toppan Forms Co Ltd (Japan)